Every female wants to have a physical appearance that not only attracts but also makes her strong from inside. Through proper dedication to a workout plan, the goal is not far to achieve.
Body toning exercises help tighten your muscles, improve your posture and give strength to your body. No matter what your size or weight is, body toning workout does wonders to everyone. Getting a 15 to 20 minutes workout gets you faster results within few weeks. For that, you need to dedicate yourself completely to this plan.
Many ladies only want to lose fats on specific part of their body which is why they choose such gym workout plan that leads to imbalance and injury. We have carefully picked up a routine that works for just about anyone. You can add fat loss diet plan or other exercises, depending upon how far you want to go.
Workout plan for beginners usually takes 6 to 8 weeks to show up the results. This workout plan is 30 days long and once you complete this span, you would become habitual of working out.
Isn’t it great?
Weight loss workout plan for beginners
Get yourself prepare for your workout
Before you start, make sure that you are wearing workout clothes. Don’t forget to warm up before starting your plan. It prepares your body for the next moves.
Start from toning your abs & arms
As females grow older, their abs and arms area starts paining and feels tired. On Day 1, we’ll concentrate on toning this area.
For Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the workout plan consists of:
- Crunches (tone and strengthen your upper abs)
- Bicycle crunches (targets the lower abs)
- Toe touches (targets your upper abs)
- Side crunches (targets your side abs)
- Full sit-ups (tone your upper abs as you move your torso from floor into a sitting position)
- Knee bends (helps beginners in toning their lower abs)
- Alternate heel touches (helps tone your entire core)
- Scissor kicks (works for your lower and upper abs)
- Bicep curls (helps strengthening your muscles)
- Hammer curls (works for your forearms and biceps)
- Overhead triceps extensions (targets the back of your arm)
- Cross chest extensions (helps combat the flabby arms in women)
For Tuesday & Thursday, body toning exercises for females consist of:
- Single Arm rows (targets the back, shoulders and arms)
- Push-ups (targets chest and arms)
- Butterflies or chest fly (targets the chest muscles)
- Bent-over Rows (primarily targets back muscles)
- Palm Press (tons the chest muscles and biceps, also helps in breast firming in women)
- Straight leg kick backs (tons the butt area, targets the glutes)
- Standing hamstring curls (works for the butt and the back of thigh)
- Straight leg lifts (works for glutes)
- Lunges (works on glutes and thighs)
- Fire hydrants (works out the butt muscles, hip flexors and inner thigh)
- Bridge lifts (targets the butt and abs)
- Sumo squats (helps in firming your butt)
Number of reps for beginners
For the absolute beginners, 8 reps of each exercise are sufficient. For first 7 days, continue the same number of reps and then increase it to 10 reps from the start of new week. Gradually increase reps with every passing week. Do not make yourself tired by increasing the number of reps as it can cause severe damage to your muscles. Your muscles or body should not be in pain. Drink plenty of water during your workout.
Remember that if a particular workout was tough for you, the next could make you closer to your goal.
Be kind to yourself and keep yourself motivated towards your weight loss journey.