Personal Information We Collect
Most of the information you, the customer, provide us with happens when you’re engaging with us and our brand. This could be from anything from browsing the site, to purchasing and registering for an account.
When creating and registering an account, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth and other general marketing preferences.
We may also receive information from you via you entering one of our competitions, participating in any feedback questionnaires around your shopping experience with us, or from any communication you may have with our customer services team.
In some cases, we may also collect information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We Collect Information Using the Following Technologies
- Cookies – Our website, online advertisements, and emails use first and third-party “cookies”, pixel tags, and other technologies to automatically collect information about you such as browser type, pages viewed, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with our websites, online advertisements, and email. A cookie is data sent to your Internet browser from a Web server and stored directly on your computer hard drive. Cookies and similar technologies within a web browser allow us to collect and store data as you navigate our website. We use this information for various purposes, including to facilitate web page navigation, display information more effectively, personalize your online experience, to understand how our websites are used by users, market our products and services, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and for security purposes. Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to inform you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive. However, certain features of ClassyActivewear website may not work properly and you may be required to re-enter certain information each time you use our website. For example, to use our shopping cart feature, you must have cookies enabled. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons – “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Information from Third Party Sources – We also receive information about you from other sources, including service providers such as Shopify, PayPal, and Google, and through your interactions with us on social media websites, and we add it to the information we associate with your account.
- Transaction Information – When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
How do we Use your Personal Information?
We take the protection of our customer’s data very seriously, so you can trust we wouldn’t, and don’t, sell or distribute any of your personal data to Untrusted third parties.
We may use your Personal Information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
Provide the Services to you. Process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns. Communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications. Provide customer service. Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the ClassyActivewear Website and the user experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research. Communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a gift purchase. Address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services. Allow you to use our in-store and online technologies. Provide consistent, personalized services, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers. Facilitate your ability to share information to social media.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce platform for our online store–you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads – Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous – Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Facebook and Instagram
Facebook and Instagram remarketing services are provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook. Facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, court order, legal processes, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Classy Activewear Apparel, or others, or when we believe it is necessary to share such information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law or to protect the public.
In the event of a sale or merger of Classy ActiveWear apparel, or any of our businesses, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
Personal Information We Collect
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and facilitate the correct use of Personal Information obtained through our website, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and operational measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online against unauthorized access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption, or destruction.
We use technical measures such as password protection to protect your data and the systems where they are stored. However, messages you send to us through the Internet or otherwise electronically may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email. If you choose to send confidential information to us, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept this information. We make reasonable efforts to keep your information safe and secure while shopping.
We protect your online order and Personal Information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. All the data that travels between your computer and our servers is SSL encrypted, and then stored on a computer that is not connected to the Web. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, look at the lower left or right hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. An un-broken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) indicates that SSL is active in your window. Some versions of browsers and firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you’ll be unable to connect to the server so you won’t have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection.
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us – just dropping us email at our contact us page
if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com